We act as connection between the company to be setup and the local authorities and government to ensure effortless and efficient processes between the two for setting up a new business. We take up lots of responsibilities involving obtaining permissions, approvals and all other necessary things done for setting up the business. We coordinate with the government, authoritative bodies, statutory bodies and many other administrative bodies to ensure legal agreements of all the norms related to the project buildup. We make sure to obtain all the necessary certificates, permissions and approvals for setting up your business without any hassles.
WHAT ARE THE OUR VARIOUS ROLES AND RESPONSIBILTIES?
- We work together with the planning team to plan up all tactics for obtaining approvals, and incorporate them in the plan of the project.
- We prepare budgets for obtaining all the required approvals, and work with the costing and budgeting team by providing necessary inputs for the project.
- We work with the design team and support them with inputs on the regulations required to finalize schematic layouts and final building plans.
- Most importantly, We ensure that all the necessary approvals and certificates are acquired in a timely manner. This responsibility also includes confirmation of necessary submissions done on time for obtaining approvals promptly. Also, they are responsible for obtaining commencement certificates at various stages of the project.
- We coordinate with all the necessary regulatory bodies for updates in requirements, proposals and new developments that can be useful for further projects and proposals. We also update the management on these recent developments in the new rukes & regulations.